The Best Islamorada Restaurants in the Florida Keys
One of tourists’ favorite touring spots is the Florida Keys. The Florida Keys is a group of five other island groups. These island groups include, Islamorada, Key Largo, Big Pine Key and the Lower Keys, Key West and Marathon.
The name “Keys” comes from the Spanish term cayo which means little island. This group of islands is over 290 km big, which is over 180 miles. It is a perfect site for vacation.
You can do a lot of things in the Florida Keys. The most popular outdoor activities in this beautiful tourist attraction are the yacht charter and scuba diving. You can also visit their ancient architecture, which is by the way, manmade at Key West.
You can do a lot more in each five groups of islands, and be able to get to know each one.
Brief Description of The Florida Keys
- Islamorada is well aclaimed for being the best spot for sport fishing. They have a wide range of fish which are also served at the best Islamorada restaurants. The kinds of fish will include the redfish, tarpon, bonefish, permit and snook.
This group of little islands is also know for their tiki bar on the side of the beach and of course their island bistros. They are also filled with galleries and boutiques where you can shop for souvenirs.
- The Key Largo is found at the northern past of the Florida Keys. It is considered as the Diving Capital of the world. The group of islands also house many parks and sanctuaries, of which one is the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
- For a quiet getaway, the Big Pine Key and the Lower Key is the place to be. It is a family friendly tourist attraction.
- The Key West is most famous for their spontaneous Sunset Celebrations. When the sun sets, the place is alive.
- If you want to have a taste of the Keys’ traditional culture, then take a ride through the Marathon. They have natural marine attractions, preserved for both young and old tourists. Fishing is also popular in this group of islands.
Click here to know more about this